Monday, August 18, 2014

Are you raising your child to be a carbon copy of you or to be a healthy balanced purposeful adult? Can they be uniquely themselves? Can they be as God has planned and ordained them? Must they be as you have planned or instead how God has planned?

This is what God has done for your child. In the voice of the child.

For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.


Psalms 138:13-16