Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mile Stone

POST NUMBER 101
I am thankful for a place to think out loud. I don't know how I ever had time to record that many thoughts.

 A blog that I have been recording my thoughts in for the past 2 years. It is simple. Not wordy or long posts. Just thoughts going through my mind. It started as a simple electronic way to record my thoughts for my children to have when they are adults. I decided to open it up and allow others to view, hoping they would be inspired to think more deeply during the daily routines of life. It is honest and real. Ideal and practical. Simple and complex. I don't post often just when the thoughts have added up and they are spilling out. So if the mind of a passionate woman who's calling is to give to all around her and has spent her whole life thinking intrigues you, then put the blog on your favorites and check it when you want to ponder with me.